PGR Skills Session: Preparation and Planning for your Viva
Location: Derwent Seminar Room 104
Aimed at PGRs with a Viva coming up, and those of you who are curious and want to plan in advance!
The session will be hosted and delivered by Dr Sarah Greer, PGR Experience Lead in the Docotral College.
Outline of the session
- Introduction and welcome
- What is the purpose and structure of the Viva?
- Detailed planning and preparation.
- Typical student concerns; all concerns are legitimate!
- Countdown to your final Viva Preparations.
- Viva Outcomes and what they mean.
- Internal and External resources and support available, and more!
There will be plenty of opportunities for discussion and for you to ask questions.
If you have any queries relating to this session please contact the session facilitator email@example.com