Structuring and designing effective academic presentations [Online]
- Tuesday, 15th August 2023
- 14:00 - 15:00
- Structuring and designing effective academic presentations UG
Creating an effective academic presentation is about learning more than technical skills. This workshop introduces you to the best ways to structure and design both your presentation as a whole and individual slides to get your message across in an understandable and engaging way.
If you are relatively new to PowerPoint, please attend our "Creating a PowerPoint presentation: basic techniques" workshop first.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Use a template to effectively structure presentation content
- Use alternatives to in-built PowerPoint themes
- Structure and design more visual slides
Who this workshop is for
Foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate students who want to create academic presentations that stand out from the crowd.
This workshop is run by an Academic & Library Specialist from the Brynmor Jones Library Skills Team.