Essay writing [On Campus]
- Thursday, 22nd June 2023
- 10:00 - 11:30
- BJL Skills Room 2 - Ground floor
- Hull Campus
- Essay writing (UG) UG
Regardless of which subject you are writing for, there are key points you should consider when writing essays. This workshop will provide some tips on how to plan, structure and draft an essay. It will also provide attendees with an opportunity to ask questions they may have about their own essays.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Key tips on how to plan and draft an essay
- Ask questions about your own work and share experiences with others
- Other resources to help you develop your essay writing skills
- Tips of proofreading your work
Who this workshop is for
Although this class is an introduction to essay writing skills, it can benefit undergraduate students of all levels. If you are about to undertake your first assignment or need to understand the feedback on an assignment to try to improve future marks, then this workshop can help you.
This workshop is run by an Academic & Library Specialist from the Brynmor Jones Library Skills Team.