Presentations - How to help everyone follow your presentation.
- Friday, 24th March 2023
- 11:00 - 12:30
- BJL Global Hull Language Centre - 2nd Floor
- Key language features of academic writing Presentations Speaking Workshop
A successful presentation is always well organised and coherent. This workshop will help you develop the language needed to shape an effective presentation with an engaging start, a clear and progressive middle, and a strong ending. We will cover general discourse markers, sequencing devices and transitional language usage: the key functional language needed for a successful presentation.
In this workshop, we will:
- become more aware of how to sequence and logically order an academic presentation.
- use key transitional markers in a presentation with effective stress and intonation.
- learn new vocabulary and expressions associated with presenting.
How to help everyone follow your presentation is a workshop
The session is 90 minutes long.
This workshop is repeated each month.