Outline of the Afternoon
1. Refreshments and Networking - 2pm - 2.30pm
2. Finding Your Voice as a PGR - 2.30pm - 3pm
3. Effective Learning Skills for PGRs - A Refresher - 3pm - 3.30pm
4. Networking Top Tips for PGRs - 3.30pm - 4pm
5. Digital Productivity - Top Tips for PGRs - 4pm to 4.30pm
6. Any Questions and "Ask the PGRs" - 4.30pm to 5pm
Come along and hear current advice and tips from experienced researchers and staff from across the University.
Stay for the afternoon or just for the sessions you are interested in.
Final speakers to be confirmed and fuller session descriptions will be added shortly.
If you have any queries please contact Jackie McAndrew, Public Engagement and PGR Experience Specialist, The Graduate School on email@example.com